Now viewing: All news
- China's outbound investment exceeds $15.6 billion in first two monthsChina's non-financial outbound direct investment (ODI) in 1,416 companies in 138 countries and regions stood at $15.66 billion from January to February.
- Tokayev: Renaming of capital city historical decisionHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has chaired today the meeting with mayors of the capital city and cities as well as governors of regions of Kazakhstan.
- Baikonur prepares for first in Y2019 cargo spacecraft launchThe nearest space launch from Baikonur space-port is scheduled for April 4, 2019.
- Opening up of service sector brings new energy to Beijing's economyBy expanding supply-side structural reform in the service sector, Beijing has injected new energy into its economy since it became the first city in China to carry out the pilot program of opening up the service industry in May, 2015.
- Commentary: Xi's trip to inject new vitality into China-Europe tiesChinese President Xi Jinping's visits to Italy, Monaco, and France bear historic significance for the development of relations between China and the three countries, and will inject new vitality to the development of China-Europe relations in the new era.
- Canadians, American awarded top computer prizeTwo Canadian researchers and an American have won the world's highest award for computer science by advancing artificial intelligence (AI), the Association for Computer Machinery (ACM).
- Oil prices go upThe crude oil prices went up during Tuesday's trading sessions on the exchanges of London and New York.
- President instructs to speed up allocation of 40,000 rental apartmentsDuring today's meeting in Akorda, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has entrusted the governors of the county's regions and the mayors of the cities of national significance with continuing the Leader of the Nation's course towards a socially just state.
- Belt and Road Initiative broadly reputed for a reasonThe Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) proposed by China has enjoyed energetic development and made remarkable achievements since it was proposed 5 years ago, winning wide reputation from the international society and expanding the "circle of friends".
- 27 investment projects implemented in Kazakhstan in 2018With the support of Kazakh Invest National Company JSC, 27 investment projects with the participation of foreign capital worth US$ 3.1 billion were implemented in Kazakhstan in 2018. As a result of it about 6 000 jobs had been created.