Now viewing: All news
- Villagers shake off poverty by making replica Terracotta Warriors in ShaanxiEvery year, millions of tourists from home and abroad come to marvel at the Terracotta Warriors, the stone soldiers and horses buried to protect China's first emperor Qinshihuang of the Qin Dynasty (221 BC-206 BC) in the afterlife.
- UK: 6 million sign Brexit cancellation petitionMore than 6 million people have signed a petition asking the British government to cancel Brexit.
- Afforestation project adds green to 2022 Beijing Winter Olympic GamesRows of Scots pine trees stood out on a mountain that has not turned green in March in Chongli district of Zhangjiakou city, north China's Hebei Province.
- Foreign leaders congratulate Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on assumption of President's officeForeign leaders continue sending letters and telegrams of congratulations to Kassym-Jomart Tokayev on the assumption of the office of President.
- Kazakhstan, France discuss bilateral military coopDeputy Minister of Defense - Lieutenant-General Talgat Mukhtarov has had a meeting with Chief of the Office of Regional Affairs of the Directorate General for International Relations and Strategy of the French Armed Forces Ministry Philipe Boutinaud.
- Women support Kazakhstan’s new social policy, says Deputy PMDeputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan Gulshara Abdykalikova has held a meeting of the National Commission for Women, Family and Demographic Policy under the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Moon says U.S., N. Korea determined to continue dialogueSouth Korean President Moon Jae-in said Monday that both the United States and North Korea are determined to continue their denuclearization negotiations despite the collapse of their latest summit in Hanoi.
- World's largest industrial show opens in HanoverThe Hannover Messe, the world's largest industrial show, opened here on Sunday evening with the highlights of 5G network and artificial intelligence (AI).
- Xi's Monaco visit sets trendChinese President Xi Jinping's state visit to Monaco will set an example of friendly relations between countries of different sizes and lead other small-sized nations to cooperate with China, analysts said.
- China vows easier market access for foreign investors, on course for greater opening-upChina is on course for a greater opening-up of its economy, which is increasingly becoming a magnet for foreign investment, senior government officials and business executives said over the weekend at a high-profile forum in Beijing.
- Storm kills at least 25, injures 400 others in NepalAt least 25 people were killed and 400 others injured when a storm devastated villages in two districts of Nepal on Sunday evening, Nepali Prime Minister K.P. Sharma Oli confirmed.
- KazNU’s IT students to learn programs via Huawei productsAl-Farabi Kazakh National University and Technologies Kazakhstan have signed a Memorandum of Cooperation.
- Japan names new imperial era beginning May 1 'Reiwa'Japan's new era beginning May 1 will be named "Reiwa," with Crown Prince Naruhito due to ascend to the throne that day to succeed his father Emperor Akihito, the government said Monday.