Now viewing: All news
- La Scala di Seta premiere was a full house event at Astana OperaA unique creative project - the Piccolo Chamber Theatre - was duly appreciated by the residents and guests of the capital last weekend. Gioachino Rossini's one-act operatic farsa comica La Scala di Seta was presented to the audience for the first time. The comedic production marked the beginning of many classical opera performances that will be taking place at the Astana Opera Chamber Hall.
- Korea's President Moon Jae-in to visit KazakhstanPresident of the Republic of Korea Moon Jae-in is expected to pay a state visit to Kazakhstan on April 21-23, official spokesperson of the Kazakh MFA Aibek Smadiyarov informs.
- Flimsy dwellings to be replaced with garden squares, boulevards in Nur-SultanAt the instruction of the mayor of Nur-Sultan, since 2018, garden squares and boulevards have been under construction in the areas of demolished dilapidated housing.
- China's foreign aid showcases responsibility of a major countryChina, the world's largest developing country, has offered substantial assistance to other developing countries under the South-South Cooperation framework over the recent years.
- China (Tianjin) Pilot Free Trade Zone makes efforts to better facilitate foreign investmentChina (Tianjin) Pilot Free Trade Zone, the first of its kind in northern China, is firmly implementing China's strategy of opening wider to the world by enhancing efforts of innovation and building new platforms of reform and opening up.
- New deputy mayor of Almaty appointedMukhit Azirbayev has been appointed as the new deputy mayor of Almaty city.
- Athletes from 53 countries to join Almaty Marathon 2019On April 21, Almaty city will host the Central Asia's large-scale running event - Almaty Marathon - organized by Courage to be the First Corporate Fund.
- New presidential Advisor named in KazakhstanBy the Head of State's order, Bauyrzhan Omarov has been appointed as the Advisor to the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- 'Kazakhstan Spring' comes to LithuaniaThe grand opening of the festival Kazakhstan Spring in Lithuania took place with the screening of the film by famous Kazakhstan director Akan Satayev The Road to the Mother.