Now viewing: All news
- One dead, another person injured after shooting at church in CanadaOne man is dead, another person is in hospital and a suspect is in police custody after a shooting at a small church in Salmon Arm, B.C., on Sunday, Trend reports citing CBC.
- World's largest airplane completes first test flightThe world's largest aircraft, developed by aerospace venture Stratolaunch, completed its first flight test on Saturday.
- Foreign direct investments to Kazakhstan from Germany exceeded $183mn in 2018The Kazakh delegation was headed by the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Co-Chairman of the IWG, Mr. Yermek Kosherbayev, and the delegation of Germany - by the Deputy Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Energy, Co-Chairman of the IWG, Mr. Eckhard Franz, according to Kazakh Invest.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev holds narrow-format meeting with Uzbek counterpartHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has held a meeting with his Uzbek counterpart Shavkat Mirziyoyev in the narrow format in Tashkent today.
- Kazakhstan's meat production up 10.6%Meat production of Kazakhstan has reached 67,254 tons during January-March this year that is 10.6% more against the same period of 2018.
- Poll shows Jeremy Corbyn to become British PM if general election is calledBritain's main opposition Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn would win the keys to 10 Downing Street in a snap general election, a major polling analysis revealed Sunday.
- N.K. leader could hold first summit with Putin next week: sourcesNorth Korean leader Kim Jong-un may hold his first-ever summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin next week when Putin travels to the Far East on his way to an international conference in China, sources said Monday.