Now viewing: All news
- Intellectual property cooperation assists Belt and Road constructionIntellectual property (IP) has been among China's priorities when it implements the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), given its importance in the cooperation among en-route countries.
- Saudi Arabia to host G20 Summit in 2020The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia will host the 15th annual G20 Leaders' Summit in November 2020 in its capital, Riyadh.
- KazNU graduate students undergo research internships at Oxford UniversityMaster programme students of the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University are undergoing scientific internships at the world' leading educational institution - Oxford University.
- UN names 10 countries facing food insecurityIn a new report, the UN identifies 10 countries worldwide at high risk in terms of food security, more than half of them in Africa.
- Head of State briefed on Armed Forces' combat ready status, Aibalta-2019 drillsPresident of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has received today Murat Bektanov, the First Deputy Minister of Defense - Head of the General Staff of Armed Forces,
- Green investment prioritized in Belt and Road cooperationChina is reinforcing cooperation on environment-friendly investment and green financing with financial institutions from multiple countries and regions, in an effort to curb carbon emission generated from infrastructure construction, and secure low-carbon and sustainable growth of countries along the Belt and Road.
- AIIB boosts common development of Asia, worldThe China-sponsored Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) has approved $7.5 billion in loans to support infrastructure projects in 13 countries of six regions, including East Asia, Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, West Asia and Africa, driving almost $40 billion of capital into infrastructure projects over the past three years since its opening on Jan. 16, 2016.
- Olympics: 2020 Tokyo Games ticket sales to open May 9Applications to buy tickets for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games will open on May 9, organizers said Thursday.Those wishing to purchase tickets can register from 10 a.m. that day on the official ticketing website.
- Eurasian council of central banks reviews cooperation in financeCooperation in the finance and banking sectors was reviewed at the 40th meeting of the Eurasian council of central (national) banks in the town of Mir, Grodno Oblast, BelTA learned from the information and public relations department of the National Bank of Belarus.