Now viewing: All news
- Innovative drug delivery improves effectiveness of cancer immunotherapyResearchers at the Institute for Molecular Engineering at the University of Chicago have developed a new way to target immunotherapies and deliver them directly to tumors, helping to both reduce side effects and make the therapies more effective in treating cancer.
- N.K. leader Kim arrives in Vladivostok for summit with PutinNorth Korean leader Kim Jong-un arrived in Russia's Far Eastern city of Vladivostok on Wednesday for his first summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin amid stalled nuclear talks with the United States.
- President informed of results of National Bank's activity in 2018President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has held a session on the results of the National Bank's activity in 2018
- Hungary provides 250 grants for Kazakh studentsHungary provides 250 educational grants for Kazakh students.
- First steps in the development of new tourism routes along the Silk RoadsOn 24-25 April 2019 in Almaty the sub-regional coordination meeting on the development of transboundary tourism routes in Central Asia will be organized in the framework of the European Union funded project "Silk Roads Heritage Corridors in Afghanistan, Central Asia and Iran - International Dimension of the European Year of Cultural Heritage".
- Sri Lankan president announces security shakeupPresident Maithripala Sirisena said Tuesday that he would move quickly to restructure Sri Lanka's intelligence and security apparatus in response to a failure to act on warnings received ahead of the Easter Sunday attacks, which left more than 300 people dead.
- Ak Zhol Party names 1st female candidate to run for president in KazakhstanAt its XV Congress the Ak Zhol Democratic Party has nominated Daniya Yesspayeva as its candidate for the 2019 presidential election.