Now viewing: All news
- Chinese grassroots rise to stardom thanks to video-sharing platformsFalse eyelashes, airbrushed fashion feeds, or glittering skylines of metropolises can be what you may frequently see in the pop-up tweets on live-streaming or short video sharing platforms.
- Biden announces 2020 presidential bidFormer US Vice President Joe Biden on Thursday has officially announced his candidacy for the US presidential elections scheduled for 2020.
- What goods Kazakhstan will export to Iran at reduced tariffsThe Senate of the Parliament of Kazakhstan has passed a bill improving the terms of mutual trade between Kazakhstan, the Eurasian Economic Union, and Iran.
- Participants of intra-Syrian talks came to Nur-SultanThe city of Nur-Sultan is welcoming the delegations of the 12th regular intra-Syrian talks held as part of the Astana Process.
- Report: China's health indicators higher than international averageThe main health indicators of Chinese people are better than the average level of those in middle- and high-income countries, according to a report submitted by the State Council to the 13th National People's Congress (NPC) on Sunday.
- China has the opportunity to help develop SE Asian countries under BRI: MahathirThe Silk Road connects China and Europe and is an important trade route between East and West. President Xi Jinping proposed the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI) to further expand the con-notation of the Silk Road, Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad said.
- Brent crude slightly upDuring Wednesday's trading sessions on the commodity exchanges of London and New York, the crude oil prices were mixed.
- Sanchez about splitting with GGG: I was blindsided reallyAfter Gennady Golovkin announced that he and his trainer Abel Sanchez had parted ways, the latter decided to unveil some details regarding GGG's career.
- GGG, Abel Sanchez splitEx-champion Gennady Golovkin announced he and his Mexican coach Abel Sanchez split, Sportinform reports citing GGG's Instagram post.