Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan establishes National Cancer Research CentreWithin the implementation of the project on the development of the National Cancer Research Centre, the National Cancer and Organ Transplant Research Centre withdraws from the UMC Corporate Fund since May 1 this year to continue its operations as the National Cancer Research Centre.
- Tokayev visited Zhambyl Youth LibraryAs part of the working trip to Almaty, President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev visited Zhambyl Youth Library.
- S. Korea approves plan to build next Aegis destroyers, submarinesSouth Korea on Tuesday approved plans to build next-generation Aegis-equipped destroyers and upgraded submarines to enhance the military's operational capabilities, the arms procurement agency said.
- Emperor Akihito to make last remarks before abdication to end HeiseiEmperor Akihito will make final remarks in a ceremony to mark his abdication Tuesday, the first by a Japanese monarch in 202 years, bringing an end to the 30-year Heisei Era under his reign.
- OSCE PA Silk Road Support Group declaration based on mutual interestsThe final declaration of the 2nd International Conference of the OSCE PA Silk Road Support Group "Belt and Road: strengthening cooperation for sustainable development and prosperity" was adopted in Minsk on 29 April.
- WTI crude oil slightly upThe crude oil prices went up during Monday's trading sessions on the exchanges of London and New York.
- Ukrainian coach awards Nursultan Nazarbayev special cupThe honored wrestling coach, Lev Yezhevsky, has arrived from Ukraine to attend the XXVII session of the People's Assembly of Kazakhstan and award his trainee Nursultan Nazarbayev a special cup.