Now viewing: All news
- Tengri Bank, AsiaCredit Bank and Capital Bank Kazakhstan will merge into one bankKASE announced about voluntary reorganization of three banks.
- PM, Chevron reps discuss oil&gas machine building development in KazakhstanAskar Mamin, Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan, received Todd Levy, President of Europe, Eurasia and Middle East Exploration & Production Company at Chevron Corporation.
- Kazakh President congratulates new Emperor of JapanPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has sent a telegram of congratulations to Japan's Emperor Naruhito upon his enthronement.
- Kazakhstan secures 3rd win at 2019 IIHF Ice Hockey World ChampionshipKazakhstan has won today the match vs. Korea (4-1) at the 2019 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship Division I Group A underway in Nur-Sultan
- Tokayev commissions to develop infrastructure of Alakol resortPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has met today with the public of Almaty region in Saltanat Sarayi ceremonial hall.
- Kazakh President charged to allot KZT 29 bln for school construction in Almaty rgnHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has charged to allocate KZT 29 billion for the construction of 20 schools in Almaty region in 2020-2021.
- Bolton likely to visit Seoul this month: Japanese mediaU.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton is likely to visit South Korea later this month for talks with Seoul officials over North Korea's nuclear program, Japanese media reported Thursday.
- NTV TV Channel to air Dimash concert at the KremlinD-Dynasty concert of Dimash Kudaibergen will be broadcast on May 12 at 11:00 p.m. by NTV TV Channel, the post on the VKontakte account of the singer's fan club reads.
- Kazakhstan stands for full and rigorous implementation of the NPT: 25 years of efforts and cooperation towards achieving a nuclear-free world
Kazakhstan stands for full and rigorous implementation of the NPT: 25 years of efforts and cooperation towards achieving a nuclear-free worldKazakhstan, as an active supporter of nuclear disarmament and strengthening the nuclear non-proliferation regime, firmly supports the strict and complete compliance by all parties of the provisions of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).