Now viewing: All news
- Royal baby: Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, gives birth to boyThe Duchess of Sussex has given birth to a baby son, weighing 7lbs 3oz. Mother and child were both doing well, Buckingham Palace announced.
- Aliya Moldagulova Monument unveiled in St. PetersburgA monument to Hero of the Soviet Union Aliya Moldagulova, a glorious daughter of the Kazakh people, was unveiled in St. Petersburg on the cusp of the 74th Anniversary of the World War II Victory.
- Job fair in London opens new opportunities for Kazakh studentsSecond job fair for Kazakh students in the UK was held at the University College London (UCL) at the initiative of the Embassy of Kazakhstan in the United Kingdom with the assistance of Samruk-Kazyna Sovereign Wealth Fund (Samruk-Kazyna).
- OANA president condemns rocket attack on Anadolu Agency office in GazaThe president of the Organization of Asia-Pacific News Agencies (OANA) has condemned an Israeli attack on Anadolu Agency office in the Gaza Strip.
- Kazakhstan-Flanders economic coop prospects discussed in BrusselsAmbassador of Kazakhstan to Belgium Aigul Kuspan met with Flemish Minister for Work, the Economy, Innovation and Sport Philippe Muyters.
- Nuclear Discussion Forum at the UN: Representatives of all nuclear-weapon-free zones to meet in Nur-Sultan
Nuclear Discussion Forum at the UN: Representatives of all nuclear-weapon-free zones to meet in Nur-SultanIn the margins of the Third session of the NPT Preparatory Committee, the Permanent Mission of Kazakhstan organized at the UN Headquarters the Nuclear Discussion Forum, this time devoted to the actual topic of the interaction of nuclear-weapon-free zones and the application of their practical experience to create new zones in the future.
- Kossanov registered as presidential candidateThe Central Election Commission of Kazakhstan has registered Amirzhan Kossanov as a candidate for the snap presidential elections of Kazakhstan set to be held on June 9, 2019.
- CEC registers Zhambyl Akhmetbekov as Presidential candidateZhambyl Akhmetbekov has been registered by the Central Election Commission as the candidate for the Presidential Election scheduled for June 9, 2019.
- Holy month of Ramadan begins todayThe holy month of Ramadan has begun today, May 6 to last until June 5.
- Kazakh CEC accredits 45 int'l election observersThe Central Election Commission of Kazakhstan has registered 45 observers of international organizations to monitor snap presidential elections of Kazakhstan, set for June 9, 2019.
- 41 people died in plane fire at SheremetyevoForty-one people died in the Sukhoi Superjet 100 plane crash at Sheremetyevo Airport, Yelena Markovskaya, spokesperson for the Moscow interregional transport investigation department of the Russian Investigative Committee, told reporters.