Now viewing: All news
- Aeroflot to pay compensation to all passengers, victims' families after plane crashRussia's flagship air carrier Aeroflot said on Monday it will pay compensation to all the surviving passengers and families of those killed in Sunday's crash at Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport.
- Japan begins ‘Cool Biz' energy-saving casual wear campaignThe Japanese government began its annual "Cool Biz" campaign Tuesday to promote energy conservation in the workplace by dressing more casually.
- 12th Astana Economic Forum - Inspiring Growth: People, Cities, EconomiesNur-Sultan, capital of Kazakhstan, will host the 12th Astana Economic Forum (AEF) on May 16-17, 2019, where global leaders and key international experts will gather to discuss the most important challenges of the global economy and develop recommendations for their solution for Kazakhstan.
- Trump says he spoke to Abe about N. KoreaU.S. President Donald Trump said Monday that he had a "very good conversation" with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe about North Korea and trade.
- Kazakhstan marks Defender of the Fatherland DayThe Defender of the Fatherland Day is celebrated in Kazakhstan on the 7th of May, the day when the Armed Forces of the sovereign Republic of Kazakhstan were established.