Now viewing: All news
- English clubs to fight for UEFA Europa League finalThe heavyweights of English football Chelsea and Arsenal will sweat for UEFA Europa League final on Thursday with victory over their opponents in semifinal first leg matches on hand.
- New flight launched from Novosibirsk to Nur-SultanRussian airline S7 expands the geography of its flights to Kazakhstan. On May 7, the first plane from Novosibirsk was welcomed with a water salute at the Nursultan Nazarbayev international airport.
- Car hits group of preschoolers in Otsu, 2 deadA car hit 13 preschoolers on a pedestrian walk after colliding with another car on Wednesday in the western Japan city of Otsu, killing two of them, police said.
- U.S. nuclear envoy in Seoul for talks on N.K. projectiles, food aidU.S. Special Representative for North Korea Stephen Biegun arrived in Seoul on Wednesday for talks that are expected to focus on Pyongyang's recent firing of short-range projectiles and possible food aid to the impoverished nation.
- Almaty to host 1st UNESCO Meeting on Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage in the Caspian Sea region
Almaty to host 1st UNESCO Meeting on Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage in the Caspian Sea regionThe first UNESCO Regional Meeting on the Protection of Underwater Cultural Heritage in the Caspian Sea region will be organized on 21-23 May 2019 in Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Sri Lanka police chief says all terrorists linked to Easter attacks have been arrested or killedSri Lankan security forces have arrested all those directly linked to the Easter terror explosions on April 21, Acting Police Chief Chandana Wickramratne said in a special statement here on Tuesday.
- Kazakh parathletes haul gold at int'l tournament in MoroccoKazakhstani parathletes from Karaganda hauled two gold, one silver and one bronze medals at a prestigious international track and field tournament in Marrakesh, Morocco.
- Kazakh FM lays flowers to Soviet War Memorial in ViennaMinister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan Beibut Atamkulov who was paying a working visit to Vienna, Austria, laid flowers to the Soviet War Memorial unveiled in 1945.
- Eight injured in shooting at U.S. charter schoolEight students were injured in a shooting Tuesday afternoon at a charter school near Denver, capital of U.S. western state of Colorado, local police said.
- SSJ-100 plane returned to tarmac due to failure of communication and autopilot systemsThe Aeroflot SSJ-100 passenger plane, which crashed on May 5, returned to the airport due to a failure in communication and automated flight control systems, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport's press service informs.