Now viewing: All news
- British Ambassador: Khoja Ahmed Yasawi Mausoleum is a priceless masterpiece of Central AsiaGovernor of Turkestan region Umirzak Shukeyev has met today with British Ambassador to Kazakhstan Michael John Gifford.
- Paris to host forum dedicated to Great SteppeThe International Turkic Academy in cooperation with UNESCO will hold the forum on "The Great Steppe: Cultural Heritage and Role in the World History" in Paris.
- Members of Amangeldy Taspikhov's election campaign HQ meet with population in regionsThe election campaign office of Presidential candidate Amangeldy Taspikhov who represents Trade Unions Federation of Kazakhstan is organizing meetings with electorate in regions.
- Daniya Yespayeva's election campaign team holds meetings in Akmola rgnThe election campaign team of the presidential candidate nominated by the Ak Zhol Democratic Party of Kazakhstan, Daniya Yespayeva, held meetings in Yereimentau district of Akmola region.
- Hyundai, Kia to invest 80 mln euros in Croatian EV makerHyundai Motor Co. and its affiliate Kia Motors Corp. said Tuesday they will jointly invest 80 million euros (US$90 million) in Croatia's electric carmaker Rimac Automobili.
- Saudi says oil pipeline attacked by dronesRiyadh says the attacks targeted a pipeline which carries oil from the eastern province to Yanbu port.
- Chinese scientists identify rare amber encasing ancient sea animalAn international group led by Chinese scientists identified the first known amber encasing an ancient sea animal called ammonite about 100 million years ago.
- S. Korea aims to host 2030 World ExpoSouth Korea will aim to host the country's first World Expo in the southern port city of Busan in 2030 with a budget of 4.9 trillion won (US$4.12 billion), the industry ministry said Tuesday.
- PM of Georgia and Vice Premier of China to visit Kazakhstan"Prime Minister of Georgia Mamuka Bakhtadze will pay an official visit to Kazakhstan on May 15-16, member of the Standing Committee of the Political Bureau of the Central Committee of the Communist Party, Vice Premier of the State Council of China Han Zheng will vist Nur-Sultan and Almaty," official representative of the Kazakh MFA Aibek Smadiyarov told a briefing.