Now viewing: All news
- Maestro Andrea Bocelli praises Dimash QudaibergenDimash Qudaibergen has met today with renowned Italian singer Andrea Bocelli in Beijing.
- Kazakhstanis to enjoy visa-free travel to MacaoKazakhstan and Macao Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China are planning to sign a mutual visa-free regime agreement.
- Kazakhstan-Spain trade turnover surpasses $2BThe trade turnover between Kazakhstan and Spain exceeded $2 billion, announced Kazakh Ambassador to Spain, with concurrent accreditation to Andorra, Konstantin Zhigalov.
- Zhambyl Akhmetbekov meets with voters in Akmola regionZhambyl Akhmetbekov, candidate for the Presidency of the Republic of Kazakhstan nominated by the Communist People's Party of Kazakhstan, has visited today the village of Shalkar of Kyzylsai rural area and the village of Korgalzhyn, Akmola region.
- Amirzhan Kossanov's election campaign team meets with voters in Karaganda rgnThe Karaganda regional campaign team of presidential candidate Amirzhan Kossanov continues work across the region. Today, the team representatives and the candidate's agents visited a poultry farm in the village of Ushtobe, Bukhar-Zhyrau district.
- AIFC had talks with delegation of Bank of ChinaGovernor of the Astana International Financial Centre Kairat Kelimbetov met with the delegation of the Bank of China headed by the Chairman of the Supervisory Board Wang Xiquan.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses Forum ‘The Great Steppe: Its Cultural Heritage & Role in World History’
Nursultan Nazarbayev addresses Forum ‘The Great Steppe: Its Cultural Heritage & Role in World History’The First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Yelbasy (Leader of the Nation) Nursultan Nazarbayev addressed the participants of the Forum "The Great Steppe: Its Cultural Heritage and Role in World History" that is underway in Paris.
- Pompeo calls for N.K. sanctions implementation in talks with RussiaU.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said Tuesday he emphasized the need to maintain sanctions on North Korea in talks with his Russian counterpart.