Now viewing: All news
- Asian civilizations exhibit shows beauty of dialogueAn exhibit featuring 451 cultural relics from 47 Asian countries and Greece and Egypt opened on May 13 at Beijing's National Museum of China ahead of the Conference on Dialogue of Asian Civilizations (CDAC), which organizers said aims to highlight the time-enduring communication and "harmony in diversity" of different civilizations.
- Co-construction of ports enhances maritime connectivityThe 2019 World Ports Conference opened on May 8 in Guangzhou, capital of southern China's Guangdong province, as port industry leaders gather to discuss common challenges and opportunities.
- First UNESCO International Water Conference held in ParisThe first UNESCO International Water Conference hosted by the Global Energy Interconnection Development and Cooperation Organization (GEIDCO) and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) was held in Paris from May 13 to 14.
- New Beijing airport tests its capabilitiesBeijing Daxing International Airport, a new mega-airport in northern China, witnessed four test flights on Monday (May 13) morning, a milestone before the airport begins operations at the end of September.
- Trump unveils plan for immigration reformU.S. President Donald Trump unveiled a plan on Thursday to reform the nation's immigration system, intended to favor high-skilled immigrants and restrict family-based migration.
- Over 100 events organized by Almaty-based Election Campaign Office of Nur Otan PartyAlmaty-based Election Campaign Office of Presidential candidate Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has organized more than 100 events since the beginning of the pre-election agitation. 13,000 people participated in them.
- Commodity turnover to exceed $100B by yearend, Kazakh Government forecastKazakh Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Askar Mamin talked about the country's economic situation.
- Samsung's Galaxy S10 5G goes on sale in U.S.Samsung Electronics Co. said Friday that its Galaxy S10 5G went on sale in the United States to run on Verizon's network in Chicago and Minneapolis, stepping up the rollout of the 5G smartphone in the global market.
- $9bn worth agrts signed at Kazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable meetingKazakhstan Global Investment Roundtable meeting held today ended with signing agreements on 45 projects worth $8.9bn.
- New Shinkansen test train travels at 320 kph in northeastern JapanA prototype of Japan's new bullet train conducted a trial early Thursday, reaching 320 kilometers per hour, the maximum speed for existing shinkansen models.