Now viewing: All news
- Op-ed: China will never bow to any extreme pressureThe erratic weather in Washington seems to tell what happens between the world's two largest economies. In a highly hard and sensitive atmosphere, China and the US kicked off their 11th round of high-level trade talks on May 9.
- China maintains stable employmentChina got off to a good start in employment in the first quarter of 2019, with core employment indicators behaving well.
- 11 killed in bar shooting in BrazilAt least 11 people were shot and killed in a bar in Brazil's northern state of Para on Sunday, police said.
- Kazakh Senate Speaker meets with Armenian PresidentSenate Speaker of Kazakhstan Dariga Nazarbayeva has held a meeting with President of Armenia Armen Sarkissian in Nur-Sultan today.
- Training seminar for journalists on legal regulation of media on the Internet in Kazakhstan to take place
Training seminar for journalists on legal regulation of media on the Internet in Kazakhstan to take placeThe OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan will support a one-day seminar for some 20 local journalists and bloggers of Aktobe region.
- Kazakhstan climbs from 82nd to 40th in UN Global Cybersecurity IndexConsisting of more than 100,000 host systems, Kazakhstan's national segment of the Internet has become more secure for users, Askhat Orazbek, Deputy Minister of Digital Development, Defense and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan, announced at the Cyber & Digital Security 2019 Conference as part of the Astana Economic Forum.
- China's efforts to increase R&D investment pay offChina's increasing investment in R&D is paying off as the country spares no effort to implement its innovation-driven development strategy.
- Kazakhstan bags second gold medal at Thailand Open Track & Field ChampionshipsKazakhstan's Yelizaveta Matveyeva secured a gold medal at Thailand Open Track & Field Championships 2019.