Now viewing: All news
- Underwater kingdom: Over 80 shipwrecks and structures remain at the bottom of the Caspian SeaThe first UNESCO Regional Meeting on the Protection of the Maritime, Coastal and Underwater Cultural Heritage of the Caspian Sea Region is underway in Almaty.
- President Tokayev supports idea to declare 2020 as Year of Volunteer MovementSpeaking at the Kazakh-Russian Youth Forum, Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev said he supports the proposal to declare 2020 as the Year of Volunteer Movement.
- Commentary: China favors cooperation to address trade issues, with principlesCooperation leads to win-win results while confrontation leads to lose-lose situations. For China and the US, cooperation is the only right choice and only win-win solutions will guide the two countries toward a better future.
- Children's domestic flights to be subsidized in KazakhstanKazakhstan's Culture and Sports Ministry plans to subsidize free air travel for children.
- Dimash Kudaibergen back in Kazakhstan to work on solo showPopular Kazakhstan singer Dimash Kudaibergen is back in his home country to work on the upcoming solo show in the Kazakh capital - Nur-Sultan.
- Special economic zones bring KZT150B to treasuryMinister of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan Roman Sklyar announced the results of the projects underway in the special economic zones.
- China's high-speed rail carries record 10 billion passengersChina's high-speed railway had transported more than 10 billion passengers by the end of the first quarter of 2019, a new world record, China Railway said on May 11.
- Huawei says it will continue providing security support for Android phonesHuawei on Monday said it would continue giving security update to Android smartphones after Google and other major American tech firms announced they would stop selling components and software to the Chinese telecom giant.
- Kazakh film ‘Amre’ partaking in British and American festivals‘Amre' (‘Paris Song') feature film participates in two festivals in May: the Washington Jewish Film Festival in the U.S. from 8th to 26th May and the Carmarthen Bay Film Festival from 27th to 30th May in the UK.