Now viewing: All news
- Chinese experts warn against threat of antibiotic resistanceChinese experts have suggested regulating the use of antimicrobial drugs nationwide in response to threat of antibiotic resistance.
- U.S. offered N. Korea detailed denuclearization roadmap in Hanoi: lawmakerThe United States provided a point-by-point explanation to North Korea of its roadmap for denuclearization at their Hanoi summit early this year, but the North refused to accept it, a lawmaker has said.
- Nazarbayev calls on Samruk-Kazyna to make employment procedure transparentThe First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - the Leader of the Nation, Nursultan Nazarbayev, has held a session of the Management Board of the National Welfare Fund Samruk-Kazyna today.
- Tourist bus overturns in Italy: Kazakhstanis among those injured, MFAA bus carrying foreign tourists has overturned today in the Province of Siena, Italy. According to preliminary data, there are Kazakhstanis among those who suffered injuries.
- Massive collision with dwarf planet may explain asymmetric lunar surface: studyAn international team led by a Chinese researcher found that a dwarf planet collided with the moon in the early history of the solar system, causing stark differences between the Moon's heavily-cratered farside and the low-lying open basins of its nearside facing the Earth.
- GGG is 7th in The Ring’s updated P4P ratingsThe Ring Magazine has updated its pound for pound professional boxing rankings of the world's best fighters.
- Kazakhstan's land is not for sale to foreign nationals - TokayevKazakhstan will not sell its land parcels to foreign nationals, the Kazakh President stated on May 21.
- UK leader offers politicians chance to vote on second Brexit referendumThe British Prime Minister said Tuesday that Parliament could be given a vote on holding a second referendum on the country's exit from the European Union.