Now viewing: All news
- Russia's St. Petersburg confirmed as venue for 2023 IIHF World ChampionshipRussia's second largest city of St. Petersburg has been confirmed as the venue for hosting matches of the 2023 IIHF (International Ice Hockey Federation) World Championship.
- Proton therapy for cancer lowers risk of side effects: studyProton therapy results in fewer side effects than traditional X-ray radiation therapy for many cancer patients, according to a study released by the Washington University in St. Louis on Wednesday.
- Kazakh Ambassador to Singapore partakes in World Opportunity ForumAmbassador of Kazakhstan to Singapore Dr Usen Suleimen participated in the World Opportunity Forum organized by SunMedia in partnership with Enterprise Singapore, Singapore Business Federation, Singapore Manufacturing Federation, RSIS NTU, and others.
- #Skills4Jobs: EU MS Ambassadors share leadership experience with Kazakh youthOn 21 May, in the framework of the Europe Day celebrations in Kazakhstan a #Skills4Jobs youth training day was organized by the EU Delegation to Kazakhstan for active youth of Nur-Sultan.
- U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May announces she will quit over BrexitBritish Prime Minister Theresa May said Friday she will leave office, after failing to get her deal on Britain's exit from the European Union through parliament.
- Pentagon chief to visit S. Korea next monthActing U.S. Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan plans to visit South Korea next month as part of a four-nation trip to Asia, officials said Friday.