Now viewing: All news
- Kazakh capital to host ethno-cultural festivalFrom May 31 through June 2, the capital of Kazakhstan will host the first ethno-cultural festival event Nur-Sultan EthnoFest.
- UAE embassies oversee Ramadan projects in several countriesUAE embassies and consulates are supervising Ramadan projects launched by Emirati charity associations and organisations in a number of countries.
- Kazakhstan's investment potential presented in SwitzerlandUnder the coordination of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Embassy of Kazakhstan in the Swiss Confederation and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry organized a Kazakh-Swiss Investment Roundtable Meeting in Zurich.
- Kazcosmos delegation visited space infrastructure facilities of ChinaThe second meeting of the Kazakh-Chinese Working Group for Cooperation in Space Activities was held in Beijing.
- Kazakhstan, Estonia intend to strengthen digitalization cooperationThe 6th meeting of the Kazakhstan-Estonian Intergovernmental Commission on economic and scientific-technical cooperation was held in the capital of Kazakhstan.
- Smartphone app found effective in helping people quit smokingA Japanese university and a medical venture said Thursday a smartphone app they have developed has proved effective in helping people stay away from smoking.
- 7 South Koreans killed, 19 missing in Hungary cruise sinking: foreign ministrySeven South Koreans died and 19 others went missing after a tourist boat carrying them capsized in a river in the capital of Hungary late Wednesday (local time).