Now viewing: All news
- Sudan opposition calls for ‘toppling’ military rulers13 protesters killed when security forces moved in to clear main protest camp in capital Khartoum.
- Nominate extraordinary female scientists for the 2020 L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science AwardsScientists from around the world are invited to nominate candidates for the 2020 L'Oreal-UNESCO For Women in Science awards.
- Digital Literacy and Media Security focus of 10th OSCE Forum on Internet Development in Central Asia
Digital Literacy and Media Security focus of 10th OSCE Forum on Internet Development in Central AsiaThe 10th Annual Central Asian Forum on Internet Development concluded in Almaty on May 31. The Forum was held with the support of the OSCE Programme Office in Nur-Sultan in co-operation with the International Centre for Journalism MediaNet and the Konrad-Adenauer- Stiftung in Kazakhstan.
- 1,013 int'l observers to monitor presidential election in KazakhstanThe Kazakh Central Election Commission announced the accreditation of 46 international observers more.
- Briefing on Kazakhstan’s presidential election held in LondonThe upcoming election of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan was the main topic at a briefing by the Ambassador of Kazakhstan to the UK Erlan Idrissov, which was held for British politicians, business executives and the media.
- Kazakhstan participates in 14th OIC Summit in MakkahThe Kazakhstan delegation led by Beibut Atamkulov, Special Envoy of the President - Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, participated in the 14th Summit of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) titled "Makkah Summit: Together for the Future".
- Gennady Golovkin, Steve Rolls stare down on NYC streetsKazakhstan's Gennady Golovkin, a former middleweight boxing champion, and his opponent, Steve Rolls of Canada, met face to face in New York City.
- NASA's Mars 2020 rover to have high definition eyesNASA's Mars 2020 rover will carry the first Mars color camera that can zoom, enabling 3D images that will help its driving, sampling and observing of the Red Planet.