Now viewing: All news
- Australian court sentences Bangladeshi student to 42 years for terror attackA Bangladeshi student was sentenced to 42 years in jail by an Australian court on Wednesday for intentionally engaging in a terrorist act after stabbing her homestay landlord last year.
- North Huajin Chemical Industries to invest in carbide plant construction in KazakhstanChinese company North Huajin Chemical Industries Incorporated is to invest into project realization on the territory of Kazakhstan's Chemical park Taraz special economic zone.
- Stalk antibodies provide flu protection in humans: studyAn international team of researchers is now a step closer to developing a universal flu vaccine after proving that targeting a specific area of the flu virus does protect humans.
- World Bank chief sees rising trade barriers as major downside risk to global growthThe global economic outlook is shadowed by "substantial challenges," World Bank President David Malpass said on Tuesday, highlighting rising trade barriers as one of the major downside risks to growth.
- Tesla expanding in Kazakhstan this year - Elon MuskElon Musk has announced the company's plans to expand in Kazakhstan by opening its Supercharger stations for Tesla electric cars soon.
- Kazakhstan's investment opportunities presented at The Future of Asia Intl Conference in JapanDuring the event, the delegation consisting of the ambassadors-at-large Yerlan Khairov and Batyrkhan Kurmanseit as well as the representatives of Kazakh Invest held a series of meetings with the leading technology companies and organisations of Japan.