Now viewing: All news
- International tourism exports hit $1.7 trn in 2018: UNWTOExports generated by international tourism reached US$1.7 trillion in 2018, a 4 percent increase in real terms over the previous year, a new report from the UN World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO) shows.
- Xi to skip S. Korea around G-20 summit in OsakaChinese President Xi Jinping won't visit South Korea on the occasion of the upcoming G-20 summit in Japan, a government official here said Friday.
- Kazakhstan to build unique greeneryThe country's biggest greenery, second to none in the CIS member states, will be built in Turkestan region.
- Golovkin vs Rolls fight to air live on two TV channels in KazakhstanThe boxing event, the headliners of which will be Kazakhstan's Gennady Golovkin (38-1-1, 34 KOs) and Canadian Steve Rolls (19-0, 10 KOs), will take place on June 8 (June 9 morning Nur-Sultan time) at Madison Square Garden in New York City, U.S.
- Kazakhstan, Singapore stepping up trade, economic and investment cooperationOn the sidelines of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance Alikhan Smailov met with Senior Minister of State for Trade and Industry of the Republic of Singapore Koh Poh Koon.
- Tokayev: Our priority is to improve Kazakhstanis' livesNew approaches are required for the solution of old problems - provision of high-quality education, building roads and clean water, President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev tweeted.