Now viewing: All news
- Tourism to SCO nations sees rapid expansionAn increasing number of Chinese tourists are visiting countries that are fellow members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization - with Russia the leading destination - yet the huge potential in tourism cooperation has yet to be fully tapped, industry observers said.
- Kazakh President calls on SCO to cooperate with Green Technologies International CentrePresident of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev attends the 19th meeting of the SCO Heads of State Council in Bishkek.
- UNICEF report says richest countries scrimp on parental leaveOnly half of the 41 high and middle income countries surveyed offer at least six months of leave at full pay for mothers, the United Nations children's fund UNICEF said Thursday.
- Mascot of World Wrestling Championships 2019 set to be held in Nur-Sultan unveiledThe World Wrestling Championships 2019 is set to kick off in the Kazakh capital on September 14. Its official mascot snow leopard Namys was unveiled ahead of the championships.
- NCOC to continue studying options for Aktoty and Kairan oilfields developmentNorth Caspian Operating Company will continue to study options for the development of Aktoty and Kairan offshore oilfields in the Caspian Sea.
- Dimash Kudaibergen's solo album gains platinum status in a matter of secondsThe first solo album of Kazakhstani singer Dimash Kudaibergen gained platinum status in a matter of seconds.
- EURO 2020 tickets go on saleTickets are on sale for EURO 2020 football championship, football's European governing body UEFA announced Thursday.