Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan appoints Mayors of Almaty, ShymkentHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev signed the Decree on appointment of mayors of Almaty and Shymkent, governors of the regions.
- Average wage in Kazakhstan increased by 10.5%Monthly average wage of Kazakhstani employees increased by 10.5% within a year, while its purchasing power rose by 5.2%.
- G20 ministerial meeting agrees to establish framework on reducing ocean plastic wasteA Group of 20 (G20) ministerial meeting on Sunday agreed to create an international framework that aims at establishing voluntary measures to reduce plastic pollution in the ocean.
- India invests $317M in KazakhstanIndia remains one of the key trade, economic and investment partners of Kazakhstan in South Asia. Over 2005-2018, the gross inflow of foreign direct investment from India into the Kazakh economy amounted US$317 million.
- Facebook's new cryptocurrency gets new backersFacebook has signed up more than a dozen companies including Visa, Mastercard, PayPal and Uber Technologies to back the new cryptocurrency that the social-media giant plans to unveil this week, according to a report from the Dow Jones Newswires made available to EFE on Friday.
- KazakhExport helps domestic exporters break into Chinese marketKazakhExport JSC, Kazakhstan's export insurance company, signed a Memorandum of Cooperation with the Supply cooperation of agricultural products of the city of Xi'an.
- Led by Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Kazakhstan will be able to move to a new stage of development - Yoriko Kawaguchi
Led by Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, Kazakhstan will be able to move to a new stage of development - Yoriko KawaguchiEx-Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan Yoriko Kawaguchi (2002-2004) congratulated Kazakhstan on successful presidential election and expressed sincere joy over Kassym-Jomart Tokayev's win.