Now viewing: All news
- Number of international visitors in Almaty increases by 46%Maksat Kikimov, Head of the Tourism Department of Almaty City, spoke about a high growth rate of the number of tourists arriving in Almaty.
- Kazakhstan to build two wind farmsTwo alternative energy sources investment projects worth KZT 19.1 bln were realized in Akmola region.
- U.S. to deploy about 1,000 additional troops to Middle EastThe United States would deploy about 1,000 additional troops to the Middle East amid tension with Iran, Acting U.S. Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan announced on Monday.
- Kazakhstan to export agricultural food products to Japan and South KoreaKazakhstan plans to export agricultural food products to Japan and South Korea, Minister of Agriculture Saparkhan Omarov said it at the Government's sitting today in Nur-Sultan.
- Kazakhstan’s preschools educators learn innovative education techniquesMore than 100 preschool educators from all over the country participated in the republican seminar "Preschool Education Development in the Context of Modern Requirements" organized by Karlygash Republican State Enterprise Kindergarten of the RoK Medical Center of the President's Affairs Administration (Medical Center).
- Over 117,000 applicants to participate in Unified National Testing 2019Today, at the Government's session, Minister of Education and Science Askhat Aimagambetov informed the Cabinet members of the situation with the Unified National Testing in 2019.
- World's population to reach 9.7 bln in 2050: UN ReportThe world's population is expected to increase by 2 billion in the next 30 years, from 7.7 billion currently to 9.7 billion in 2050, according to a United Nations report released here on Monday.
- Delegations from Russia, Kazakhstan to participate in commemorative events in Brest on 22 JuneDelegations from Russia and Kazakhstan are expected to take part in events timed to the Day of Nationwide Remembrance of Victims of the Great Patriotic War.