Now viewing: All news
- Al-Farabi KazNU enters world's top 210 best universitiesAl-Farabi KazNU is the only University in Central Asia to be listed in the world's top 210 best HEIs by the international QS World University Rankings (among 800 universities in total).
- 26 injured after M6.7 quake in northwestern JapanAt least 26 people were injured, including one seriously, after a magnitude 6.7 earthquake struck Japan's northwestern region late Tuesday, causing landslides and power outages in some areas and prompting thousands of people to evacuate from their homes.
- Kazakhstan's Guardian of the Light debuts in ShanghaiThe world premiere of Kazakhstan's feature film Shyrakshy: Guardian of the Light directed by Yermek Turssunov took place in China at the XXII Shangahi International Film Festival.
- Kazakhstan meat in the UAE storesRecently in June through the joint efforts of the Embassy of Kazakhstan in the United Arab Emirates and the Kazakhstan Foreign Trade Chamber, Kazakh company Optograd carried out two deliveries of Kazakhstan's lamb on the shelves of one of the largest wholesale and retail hypermarkets "LuLu" in the UAE, which is widely represented throughout the Gulf region.
- Twin Central Asian summits providing platform for cooperationLast week, summits of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) and the Conference on Interaction and Confidence Building Measures in Asia (CICA) were held in Central Asia.
- Almaty bus drivers to be scanned by special seatKanat Baigonyrov, Deputy Head of Almaty Urban Mobility Department, spoke about the launch of an electronic driver assessment system in Almaty.
- Kazakhstan’s gold output up 7.8% in January-May 2019In January-May 2019, Kazakhstan's production of raw gold and semi-processed gold, or in powder form, increased by 7.8% year-on-year to reach 39,607 kg.