Now viewing: All news
- Head of State meets with Arys evacuees (VIDEO)President of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev met with residents evacuated from the town of Arys.
- 134 applicants awarded Bolashak International ScholarshipThe Secretary of State of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Marat Tazhin, has held today a regular session of the Republican Commission for Overseas Training of Personnel.
- Days of Kazakh cinema held in BrazilOn 20th June in the framework of the project "Modern Kazakhstan Culture in the Global World" the Days of Kazakh cinema were opened at the largest cinema of the Brazilian capital "Cine Brasilia" with the assistance of the Government of the Federal District. The event was attended by representatives of the National Congress of Brazil, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the diplomatic corps, media, public figures and residents of the city.
- Shymkent Central Mosque accepts around 200 children evacuated from ArysThe Central Mosque in Shymkent has accepted more than 500 people evacuated from Arys.
- Scientists of 17 countries partaking in Nuclear Science and Technology Forum in AlmatyMore than 200 scientists of 17 countries are participating in the 2nd Nuclear Science and Technology International Scientific Forum underway at the Institute of Nuclear Physics in Almaty.
- 1 killed, 2 in severe condition after Arys explosionOne person died and two more are in severe condition after the explosion rocked the depot of the military unit in the town of Arys, Turkestan region, governor of the region Umirzak Shukeyev told a press briefing.
- Explosion seen at military unit depot in ArysAn explosion has occurred today at the depot of the military unit located in Arys town, Turkestan region.
- Kazakhstan showcases its agricultural export potential in ChinaKazakhstan demonstrates its agricultural export potential at the 6th China International Food Safety, Technology and Innovation Exhibition unveiled on June 23 in Beijing.
- 8yo Kazakh actress awarded Shanghai Film Festival prize8-year-old Dilnaz Nurseiit of Kazakhstan won the CCTV-6 Best New Actor Award at the 22nd Shanghai Film Festival.