Now viewing: All news
- Viruses found in kitchen sponges may eat bacteria: studyThe U.S. researchers have discovered viruses that can infect bacteria in kitchen sponges, which may prove useful in fighting bacteria that cannot be killed by antibiotics alone.
- Trump has no plans to meet Kim in Korea: U.S. officialU.S. President Donald Trump has no plans to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un during his trip to South Korea later this week, a senior U.S. administration official said Monday.
- Soyuz MS-11 spacecraft with 3 ISS crewmembers onboard lands in KazakhstanThe Soyuz MS-11 manned spacecraft with three crewmembers from the International Space Station (ISS) onboard has landed in Kazakhstan in 145 km to the south-east of the city of Zhezkagan.
- Interior Ministry: 80-90 percent of buildings damaged in ArysChairman of the Emergency Committee of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Vladimir Bekker presented the latest information on the situation in Arys.
- Six million tourist arrivals in Abu Dhabi, Dubai in three monthsA total of 6.04 million international tourists visited Abu Dhabi and Dubai during the first three months of the year, a growth of 1.8 percent on year, figures by the Central Bank of the UAE showed.
- One more person dies as a result of Arys explosionKazakh PM Askar Mamin expressed condolences to the families of those died as a result of the explosion in Arys.
- Arys explosion: 1,149 kids rejoined their familiesThe Kazakh Education and Science Ministry updated the information concerning evacuation of people of Arys town, Turkestan region.