Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan, UN ink Agreement establishing International Center for Rapprochement of Cultures under auspices of UNESCO
Kazakhstan, UN ink Agreement establishing International Center for Rapprochement of Cultures under auspices of UNESCOAgreement between the Government of Kazakhstan and the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization on the establishment of the International Center for the Rapprochement of Cultures under the auspices of UNESCO was signed June 25, 2019, in Paris.
- 5,000 grants to be offered to kids from families with many children5,000 educational grants will be offered to children from low-income families or families with many children in Kazakhstan, President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev announced Wednesday.
- Canadian miners unearth 70-million-year old sea monsterCanadian miners made a startling discovery while digging for ammolite - a gemstone - but instead unearthed a 70-million-year-old sea monster.
- One more person died in ArysAnother person died as a result of the incident in the town of Arys.
- 70 unexploded shells found in the town of Arys"The military found 70 unexploded shells so far on 16 streets of the town of Arys. Most of the shells fell inside the houses. It is still dangerous to get into the town," advisor to the Governor of Turkestan region Saken Kalkamanov wrote on his Facebook account.
- Direct air service to bridge Nur-Sultan and Tokyo, ticket sales openThe tickets sales for the Nur-Sultan-Tokyo flight officially kicked off today, June 26.
- Trump eyes talks with Japan, China, Russia on margins of G-20: U.S.U.S. President Donald Trump plans to hold bilateral talks with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Vladimir Putin on the margins of a two-day Group of 20 summit starting Friday in Osaka.