Now viewing: All news
- G-20 leaders wary of trade war sapping potential for global growthMany leaders of the Group of 20 major economies on Friday in Osaka, Japan, expressed concerns over an escalating trade war between the United States and China, identifying it as a serious downside risk to the global economy, along with geopolitical tensions in the Middle East.
- New Mayor of Almaty namedThe Head of State has decreed to appoint Bakhytzhan Sagintayev as the Mayor of Almaty city.
- 500 Arys kids to visit capital of KazakhstanPursuant to the President's task the Nur-Sultan administration works to help Arys people.
- Kazakhstan, UK develop cooperation in digital governmentThe Ministry of Digital Development, Innovations and Aerospace Industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the UK Government Digital Service signed a Memorandum of Understanding in the Area of Digital Government.
- Fans from 64 countries to attend Dimash Kudaibergen's solo showThe Kazakh capital gets ready to host the solo show of Kazakhstani superstar Dimash Kudaibergen ‘Arnau' which will be held at the Astana Arena tomorrow.
- Seoul police on high alert nationwide ahead of Trump's visitPolice have been put on high alert nationwide one day ahead of U.S. President Donald Trump's two-day visit as a number of rallies for and against the visit are scheduled, the National Police Agency said Friday.