Now viewing: All news
- Ice show in memory of Denis Ten to take place in AlmatyThe "Friends of Denis" ice show in commemoration of famous Kazakhstani athlete Denis Ten will be held July 20 in Almaty, the press service of the Kazakhstan National Olympic Committee.
- World oil demand in 2020 is forecast to grow by1.14 mb/d y-o-y: MOMRWith global economic growth expected to remain at 3.2% in 2020, world oil demand in 2020 is forecast to grow by 1.14 mb/d y-o-y, according to OPEC Monthly Oil Market Report (MOMR) released on Thursday.
- Nearly half million people denied entry into EU in 2018Nearly half a million non-EU citizens were denied entry into the EU countries in 2018, according to a Eurostat statement on Friday.
- 18 dead, thousands affected by monsoon in Nepal, IndiaAt least 18 people have been killed, six are missing and 900,000 have been affected by torrential rain that has been battering Nepal and northeastern India in the past 24 hours.
- Scientists reveal secrets of sex changing fishAn international collaboration led by New Zealand scientists have revealed for the first time the secrets of 500 species of fish that change sex, which remained a mystery for decades.
- S. Korea to raise minimum wage for next year by 2.9%South Korea decided Friday to raise the minimum wage for next year by 2.9 percent, the slowest growth in a decade, as it took into account an economic slowdown and sluggish job growth.
- 35 hurt as Air Canada plane hit by turbulenceAt least 35 people were injured as an Air Canada plane encountered severe turbulence during its Sydney-bound flight above the Pacific Ocean on Thursday morning.