Now viewing: All news
- Melodies of Kazakh classical music played in large cities of RomaniaThe Tattimbet Academic Orchestra of National Instruments from Karaganda city held a concert tour in the major cities of Romania - Bucharest and Constanta.
- EU launches triangular project with Central Asia to support Afghan women's economic empowermentThe European Union provides EUR 2 million to realise a UNDP implemented, triangular project that will enable Afghan women to graduate from higher education institutions in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan.
- N. Korea says it tested new rocket system, not missilesNorth Korea said Thursday it tested a new rocket system in launches conducted the previous day, raising questions about South Korea's assessment that the communist nation is believed to have fired short-range ballistic missiles.
- NASA’s TESS satellite uncovers 1st nearby ‘super-Earth’NASA's Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS), a mission designed to comb the heavens for exoplanets, has discovered its first potentially habitable world outside the solar system, according to a NASA release on Wednesday.
- 72,000 Turkish pilgrims arrive in S.Arabia for HajjAt least 72,000 Turkish pilgrims have arrived in Saudi Arabia to perform Hajj, according to a local religious official.
- 'Innovators Under 35' receives hundreds of applications across the globeDubai Future Foundation and EmTech MENA have received hundreds of applications for 'Innovators Under 35' List from around the world.
- List of scholarship holders made publicThe official website of Kazakhstanskaya Pravda Daily releases the list of holders of educational grants.
- Over 1,000 chess players participate in Eurasia Open festival in Russia’s YekaterinburgOver 1,000 participants are taking part in the international chess festival, Eurasia Open, which kicked off in the Russian Urals city of Yekaterinburg on Wednesday.