Now viewing: All news
- Ambassador of Kazakhstan presents letters of credence to Vietnamese PresidentAmbassador of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Socialist Republic of Vietnam Yerlan Baizhanov presented his credentials to the President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, Secretary General of the Central Committee of the Communist party Nguyen Phu Trong.
- Wildfire zone in Irkutsk region widens to over 675,000 hectares in past 24 hoursThe area covered by wildfires in the Irkutsk region has increased by 25,000 hectares in the last 24 hours, the press service of the Russian Emergencies Ministry said on Wednesday.
- Kazakhstan to unveil new neurorehabilitation centreLuch (The Ray) neurorehabilitation centre plans to open its another affiliate in Karaganda.
- S. Korea, China, Japan in talks over possible foreign ministers' meeting: officialSouth Korea, China and Japan are in talks about holding a meeting of their foreign ministers this month ahead of their possible trilateral summit in China later this year, a Seoul official said Wednesday.
- Share of gold in National Fund’s assets to be 5% - TokayevHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has clarified the amendments inserted into the Concept of Formation and Utilization of the National Fund’s Reserves.
- New anticancer drugs provide new hope for Chinese patientsSix new medicines for the treatment of malignant tumors have been approved to enter the Chinese market in the past two years, offering more choices for patients, according to the Department of Major Science and Technology Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Kazakhstan allots 5,000 scholarships for large familiesPursuant to the Kazakh President’s task extra 5,000 educational grants will be provided the countrywide for children from large families and recipients of targeted social support for 2019-2020 academic year.
- Scientists discover fossil of world’s largest parrot in New ZealandThe fossil of a giant parrot that stood up to 1 meter tall and weighed about 7 kilograms was discovered in New Zealand, scientists said Wednesday.