Now viewing: All news
- China on alert as typhoon Lekima nearsChina on Thursday issued a yellow alert as Typhoon Lekima, the ninth of the year, is expected to make landfall in the coastal areas of east China's Zhejiang Province Saturday, bringing large-scale rainfall.
- Kyrgyzstan's ex-President Atambayev surrenders to authoritiesKyrgyzstan’s ex-president Almazbek Atambayev has given himself up to the authorities, the entourage of the former head of state told TASS on Thursday.
- Kyrgyz ex-President Atambayev reveals he opened fire at special forces during raidFormer Kyrgyz President Almazbek Atambayev has revealed that he was shooting at the special forces officers who were storming his residence, he told reporters on Thursday.
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Note 10 with enhanced stylus, no headphone jackSamsung Electronics Co. introduced its latest phablet, the Galaxy Note 10, with an enhanced stylus and simplified design, hoping for the new premium device to invigorate the flattening smartphone market.
- Investors to build 11 private schools in Kazakh capitalThe regional investment coordination council convened in the capital of Kazakhstan to focus on 13 promising projects in the sphere of education, healthcare.
- Kazakhstan, Brazil discuss important aspects of management in diplomacyNurlan Seitimov, Executive Secretary of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, who arrived in Brazil on a working visit, held bilateral meetings there.
- Olympics: Tokyo Games premium tickets to sell for up to 6 mil. yenThe organizing committee for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic and Paralympic Games said Wednesday it will sell premium ticket packages including upscale food service and admission to the opening and closing ceremonies, with a top price tag of 6.35 million yen ($60,000).