Now viewing: All news
- Moderate exercise can decrease physical markers of Alzheimer's: studyA new study showed that regular exercise can help prevent the development of physical signs of Alzheimer's among those who are at risk of the disease.
- Mangistau to build 19 schools in three years to comeSix schools of Mangistau region provide currently three-shift schooling for above 2,500 pupils.
- New President of JSC Kazakhfilm appointedArman Assenov has been appointed new President of JSC Kazakhfilm.
- Kazakhstan to launch Central Asia’s Got TalentCentral Asia’s Got Talent TV project will kick off on August 15 in Kazakhstan.
- Seoul women's film festival to open on Aug. 30This year's Seoul International Women's Film Festival is set to open later this month, highlighting various films that represent the perspective of women, organizers said Friday.
- New mayor of Uralsk namedAbat Shynybekov was appointed as new akim (mayor) of Uralsk city.
- Muslims worldwide celebrate Eid al-AdhaMuslims all around the world flocked to prayer grounds to perform the Eid prayers on the first of the four-day Eid al-Adha holiday on Sunday.
- Fire at US day care center kills five childrenA fire at a day care center in the US state of Pennsylvania killed at least five children on Sunday, according to local authorities.