Now viewing: All news
- U.S. scientists find how brain cells regulate memories in mice studyThe U.S. scientists have mapped a part of the molecular machinery that helps the brain maintain long-term memories, providing new targets against Alzheimer's disease characterized by memory loss.
- 3 killed in road accident in Zhambyl regionA road accident in Zhambyl region claimed lives of three people.
- Kazakhstan to build 100 sports and recreation centresConstruction of 100 health and fitness centres started countrywide.
- Travel bloggers from 13 countries to visit Kazakhstan35 travel-bloggers from 13 countries will visit Kazakhstan from August 16 to 21 as part of the Opening Kazakhstan international blog-tour around Kazakhstan.
- Samruk-Kazyna hugely contributes to transformation of Kazakhstan’s economy – Minister ZhumagaliyevJSC Samruk-Kazyna Sovereign Wealth Fund held a meeting of the Modernization Council for discussing the issues of digital transformation of the Fund’s companies.
- Bolton says N.K. missile launches violate UN resolutions, threaten alliesU.S. National Security Adviser John Bolton has said that North Korea's recent short-range missile launches violate U.N. resolutions and pose threats to South Korea, Japan and American troops in Asia.
- Powerful typhoon pounds western Japan, leaving 1 deadA powerful typhoon made landfall in western Japan on Thursday, leaving one man dead and at least 40 people injured, while greatly disrupting summer holiday traffic.
- Kazakh nationals in Hong Kong urged to take precautionsKazakh Consulate General in Hong Kong urges Kazakhstani nationals to take precautions due to aggravation of the situation in the city.
- Cargo transportation grows by 1.7% in KazakhstanCargo transportation in Kazakhstan in January-July 2019 made 339.306bn TKM that is 1.7% more against the same period in 2018.