Now viewing: All news
- Kazakhstan, UN strengthen partnership in fight with international terrorismAmbassador-at-Large of the Kazakh Ministry of Foreign Affairs Stanislav Vassilenko had a meeting with a joint delegation of the UN Agencies including the representatives of the UN Office of Counter-Terrorism, UNDP and UN Office on Drugs and Crime.
- Kazakh PM, U.S. Under Secretary of State discuss trade-economic coopPrime Minister Askar Mamin has met with the U.S. Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs David Maclain Hale who arrived in Nur-Sultan for C5+1 meeting.
- Five sectors of Arys fully restored7,059 houses and apartment blocks have been restored in Arys to date.
- Kazakh FM’s first official visit to Germany opens new stage of political, trade-economic interaction
Kazakh FM’s first official visit to Germany opens new stage of political, trade-economic interactionKazakhstan and Germany aim to build a multifaceted partnership across a wide range of bilateral relations, which may soon reach a new level of progress.
- SCAT airplane made emergency landing at Nur-Sultan AirportSCAT airplane made an emergency landing at the Nur-Sultan International Airport on Monday at 04:58pm.
- Italian journalists make documentary about Semipalatinsk Nuclear Testing SiteWell-known Italian journalists and filmmakers – Pierpaolo Mittica and Alessandro Tesei – came to East Kazakhstan region to shoot a documentary about the Semipalatinsk Nuclear Testing Site.
- Eurozone posts $20.5B current account surplus in JuneThe European Central Bank announced that the eurozone saw a current account surplus of Ђ18 billion ($20.5 billion) in June.
- Preorders for Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 hit 1.3 mln units in S. KoreaSamsung Electronics Co. said Tuesday that preorders for its latest phablet, the Galaxy Note 10, have topped 1 million units in South Korea.
- OPEC+ countries reduce oil output by 159% in July — sourceOPEC+ countries participating in the Vienna Agreement on the reduction of oil production fulfilled the terms of the agreement by 159% in July 2019.