Now viewing: All news
- Bullet train ran with open door at 280 kph, none injuredA bullet train running at a speed of 280 kilometers per hour had a door open during its journey from Sendai in northeastern Japan to Tokyo on Wednesday, but no passengers were injured, its operator East Japan Railway Co
- 75% of Saryarka gas pipeline already laid – KMG796.6 kilometers or 75% of Saryarka gas pipeline has already been laid to date.
- UNICEF discussing Aral Sea issue in AshgabaThe round table discussions were held in Ashgabat to discuss the impact of the Aral Sea crisis and environmental degradation on the healthcare and nutrition of mothers and children.
- Nursultan Nazarbayev offers not to spend money on hopeless villagesThe First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan - Elbasy (Leader of the Nation), Nursultan Nazarbayev, called to revise the budget expenditures for small settlements.
- Pension Fund denies rumors of purchasing Kazakhstan Temir Zholy bonds at 40bn tengeThe National Bank of Kazakhstan – the asset manager of the Unified Accumulative Pension Fund and other funds – did not purchase the bonds of Kazakhstan Temir Zholy National Company.
- To achieve success we need strong leaders – Nursultan NazarbayevFirst President of Kazakhstan – Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev believes that in order to achieve success the country needs strong leaders and strong party.
- Childhood autism morbidity grew 12% in KazakhstanThe roundtable discussions on childhood autism problems took place in Taraz bringing together representatives of education system, social assistance sector, psychologists, mental specialists.
- S. Korea to cut energy consumption 14% by 2030South Korea plans to cut its total power consumption 14 percent by 2030 by improving the energy efficiency of local factories, buildings and cars, the industry ministry said Wednesday.