Now viewing: All news
- Wildberries plans to open branch in AIFC jurisdictionThe largest Russian international online retailer Wildberries plans to open a branch in the jurisdiction of the Astana International Financial Centre (AIFC) and build a new large distribution centre in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Al-Farabi House unveiled in New DelhiThe Al-Farabi Kazakh-Indian Scientific-Educational and Cultural Center was unveiled in the capital of India on August 23, 2019.
- International community calls for saving of the Amazon, engulfed in fireThe fires raging in Brazil's Amazon rainforest have fueled global fears of environmental devastation, the climate crisis and the impact of state policies that favor the exploitation of resources in protected areas.
- Microplastics in drinking water pose low health risks: WHOMicroplastics in the water we drink don't pose health risks for now, the World Health Organization (WHO) said Thursday.
- Annual economic loss of natural disasters in Asia and the Pacific reaches $675 billion: UNThe relentless sequence of natural disasters in Asia and the Pacific the past two years was beyond what the region had previously experienced or was able to predict – and this is a sign of things to come in the new climate reality.
- S. Korea mulling inviting N. Korea to int’l security forum in SeoulSouth Korea is mulling whether to invite North Korea to an annual international security forum to be held in Seoul next month, a government official said Friday.
- 30,000 couples divorced in Kazakhstan starting this yearThe Bakytty Otbasy (Happy Family) pilot project which kicked off this year in Kazakhstan presented its provisional results.