Now viewing: All news
- 100 head of livestock burnt alive in Atyrau region100 head of livestock died as a result of fire on a peasant farm in Zhangali municipality of Atyrau region.
- MS-14 spacecraft’s 2nd attempt to dock to ISS scheduled for August 27Russia’s Soyuz MS-14 spacecraft with the android robot Fedor on its board will make a second attempt to dock to the International Space Station (ISS) in the morning of August 27, the federal space agency Roscosmos reported on Sunday.
- State Commission for Abu Nasr Al-Farabi’s 1150th birth anniversary celebrations createdThe Head of State decreed to create the State Commission for Preparing for and Holding the Celebrations of the 1150th Birth Anniversary of Abu Nasr Al-Farabi.
- Falling stone kills climber near summit on Mt. FujiA woman in her 20s was confirmed dead after being hit on her head by a falling stone while climbing Mt. Fuji, Japan's highest peak, local police said Monday.
- Almaty to host International Mountain FestivalWalking tours to the main attractions of Almaty will be held from 28th to 31st August as part of the IV International Mountain Festival.
- Passenger transportation grows in KazakhstanPassenger transportation by motor and other urban transport has grown by 3% in a year in Kazakhstan.
- Video clip about Kazakhstan, the land beyond horizon, airs abroadNC Kazakh Tourism JSC presented Travelstan video clip to promote Kazakhstani tourism abroad.
- Trump calls allied exercise ‘unnecessary’, ‘total waste of money’U.S. President Donald Trump has called the recently concluded South Korea-U.S. combined military exercise "unnecessary" and a "total waste of money" despite heightened tensions caused by Pyongyang's recent launches of short-range projectiles.