Now viewing: All news
- National Economy Minister announces budget expenditures for 3 years comingMinister of National Economy Ruslan Dalenov announced the forecast volume of the national budget expenditures for the oncoming 3 years.
- Kazakh singer wins 2nd prize at Montecatini Opera Competition 2019The leading soloist of the Abai State Academic Opera and Ballet Theater Zarina Altynbayeva became the laureate of the Montecatini Opera Competition 2019 to win the second prize.
- Azerbaijan invests over $70M in West regions of KazakhstanAzerbaijan has invested over $70 million into the West regions of Kazakhstan over the last three years, Trend reports with reference to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan.
- Wildfires sear through 43,300 hectares of Russia's forestsOver 90 wildfires are blazing on the territory of 43,300 hectares in Russian regions, the press service of the Aerial Forest Protection Service said on Tuesday. On Monday, wildfires were registered on the territory of 56,000 hectares.
- President admires first Kazakh woman who crossed English ChannelPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev expressed his admiration for the first Kazakh woman who crossed the English Channel.
- Donald Trump’s eldest son travels through MongoliaThe eldest son of President of the United States Donald John Trump Jr. has come to Mongolia for a private trip with his son at the beginning of last week.
- First Emirati astronaut's spaceflight medical completed, things he'll carry revealedEmirati astronaut Hazza Al Mansoori will be the first to conduct an introductory tour in Arabic at the International Space Station, ISS. He will enter space onboard the Soyuz MS-15 spacecraft from the Baikonur, Kazakhstan, on 25th September 17:56 (UAE time) as part of his eight-day space tour.
- Gene-editing therapy may halt deadly breast cancer: studyResearchers at Boston Children's Hospital developed a tumor-target gene editing system encapsulated in gel that may safely and effectively halt the growth of a deadly breast cancer.