Now viewing: All news
- Above 4,000 from 26 states to attend Astana Marathon 2019The Astana Marathon 2019 charity marathon will take place on September 8 in the capital of Kazakhstan, the city administration’s official website reads.
- Tokyo ranked world's safest city for 3rd consecutive year by EIUTokyo has been ranked the world's safest city for the third year running, followed by Singapore and Osaka, according to the latest report by the Economist Intelligence Unit released on Thursday.
- Cutting calories by meal yields better effect than by day: studyA study showed that consumers set lower daily calorie budges if they set them by meal versus by day.
- Taylor Swift takes home top honor at MTV Video Music AwardsTaylor Swift opened the 2019 MTV Video Music Awards in Newark, New Jersey on Sunday, and picked up two major awards, including the top honor, Video of the Year, according to efe.
- Mexican nightclub fire attack kills at least 26, injures 11The death toll from a bar fire attack in eastern Mexico has reached 26, with 11 people injured, xinhua reports citing the state prosecutor general's office.
- Closure of Semipalatinsk Nuclear Test Site is a historical decision of Nursultan NazarbayevToday Kazakhstan marks the 28th anniversary of signing of a very important historical document. On August 29, 1991, Nursultan Nazarbayev inked the Decree #409 of the President of the Kazakh Soviet Socialist Republic "On closing the Semipalatinsk Nuclear Test Site".
- UEFA to unveil 2020 Champions League final logoEuropean football's governing body UEFA will launch the 2020 UEFA Champions League final's logo on Thursday as Istanbul is set to host the football event in May.