Now viewing: All news
- Van Dijk named UEFA Men's Player of the YearVirgil van Dijk, a Dutch defender of English club Liverpool, was named the UEFA Men's Player of the Year on Thursday.
- NASA invites students to name Mars 2020 roverU.S. space agency NASA is inviting students across the United States to find a name for its next Mars rover mission, according to a latest release of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).
- Japan univ. conducts world's 1st iPS transplant for corneal diseaseA research team from a Japanese university said Thursday it conducted the world's first transplant of corneal tissues using induced pluripotent stem cells, or iPS cells, in July.
- Study UK Exhibition 2019 – Call for VolunteersOn 12 and 13 October 2019 the British Council in Kazakhstan will hold its annual Study UK Exhibition in Nur-Sultan and Almaty respectively.
- EU supports education: more than 30 Kazakh students gained Erasmus+ scholarships in 2019On the eve of the new study season the pre-departure orientation session was organized for the winners of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree scholarships at the EU Delegation to Kazakhstan.
- President Tokayev congratulates Kazakhstanis on Constitution DayHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev congratulated Kazakhstanis on the Constitution Day.
- Kazakhstan deposited ratification document with UN to Nuclear Ban TreatyKazakhstan has deposited with the United Nations Secretariat the ratification instrument to the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons (TPNW).