Now viewing: All news
- 7,338 houses reconstructed in ArysTo date the bulk of restoration works in the city of Arys has been completed in 7,338 private dwellings and high-rise buildings. This is 96% of the affected housing stock in the city. A total of 7,634 houses were affected by the explosions at a military depot,
- President commissions Government to tackle housing problems of low-income large familiesPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has commissioned to solve the problem of low-income large families who are waiting to get their housing.
- KZT1.2trn to be allocated for transport system modernizationDelivering his State-of-the-Nation Address President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev stressed that the Nurly Zhol state program is a strategic project owing to which the process of modernization will touch upon the whole transport system of the country.
- Tokayev commissions to develop unified housing policyPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev has commissioned to adopt a unified model of housing development.
- Turkmenistan presents UN special program for Aral Sea basinThe UN Special Program for the Aral Sea Basin (UN SPAS) was presented at the headquarters of the UN Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Kazakhstan to earmark billions to develop villagesPresident of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev instructed to earmark additional funds for the implementation of the Auyl – yel besigi (Village is the cradle of the country) project.
- Kazakhstani lands not for sale – PresidentPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev urged to stop speculation about the sale of Kazakhstani lands to foreigners.
- Kazakhstan to allot extra 250B tenge for SME supportPresident Kassym-Jomart Tokayev called on the Government to render support to the development of small and medium business.
- Kazakhstan not to introduce extra pension contributions until 2023Head of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev postponed the introduction of additional pension contributions until 2023.
- Tokayev demands to toughen laws to stop poachingKazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev also demanded to toughen the laws against poaching.
- President Tokayev delivering State-of-the-Nation AddressHead of State Kassym-Jomart Tokayev is delivering the State-of-the-Nation Address at the joint session of the Kazakh Parliament chambers in the Kazakh capital.
- Ankara to host "The Great Steppe: history and culture" exhibitionThe National Museum of the Republic of Kazakhstan on September 12, 2019 opens the exhibition "The Great Steppe: history and culture" in the exhibition hall of the Museum of Anatolian Civilizations in Ankara, the capital of the Republic of Turkey.
- Expo 2020 prepares for next-gen healthcare innovationsFurther cementing its position as a future hub for global innovation when its doors open on 20th October 2020, Expo 2020 Dubai will host a series of 10 medical conferences and specialised events at the co-located Dubai Exhibition Centre, DEC, in a move that looks to foster cutting-edge healthcare innovations and grow the UAE’s knowledge-based economy.
- S. Korean tech titans to show off premium TVs, smartphones at IFAIt's about time to start the last but not least important technology show of the year, and South Korean electronics giants are getting ready to show off their latest televisions and smartphones at IFA this week.