Now viewing: All news
- Crude oil export grows by 3.3% in Jan-Aug, CPCIn January-August 2019 the Caspian Pipeline Consortium has exported 41.517 million tons of oil which is 3.26% more than in the same period of the last year (40.205 mln t).
- Photo exhibition dedicated to Kazakhstan held in Japan’s YukiA photo exhibition dedicated to Kazakhstan was held in Yuki, Ibaraki Prefecture of Japan.
- 4 investment projects worth $217mn commissioned in Kazakhstan since Jan 2019The first half of 2019 saw the launch of 4 investment projects worth $ 217 million, commencement of construction and installation works of 12 projects worth $1.7 billion as well as advancement of 34 projects worth $7.1 billion to the active implementation phase. KAZAKH INVEST has been supporting all these projects.
- 100 energy startups to provide futuristic glimpse at World Energy CongressA group of 100 fledgling firms from across the globe will showcase their innovative products and services aimed at battling the causes of climate change.
- Nobel Prize candidate urges to create fund to support Asian writersMongolian writer and poet Mend-Ooyo Gombojav suggested creating a fund that will support Asian writers.
- Kazakhstan urges Asian countries to join hands to develop culturesKazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev pleaded the Asian countries to join hands to develop the cultures.
- President Tokayev suggests establishing Asian Literary PrizePresident of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev suggested establishing a new Asian Literary Prize.
- UAE helps people from around the world achieve the unimaginable"The story of the UAE and Dubai is that of achieving the unprecedented, the unimaginable, the wildest of dreams,'' said Saeed Al Eter, Director-General of the Public Diplomacy Office at Ministry of Cabinet Affairs and The Future, in his opening address at the marathon 10-hour motivational event ''Achieve the Unimaginable'', held in Dubai today.