Now viewing: All news
- Mangistau rgn to recycle 3.6 mln t of oil wastes3.6 million tons of oil wastes will be recycled in Mangistau region.
- Pavilion of Kazakhstan to be unveiled at VDNKh Sep 7Kazakhstani Pavilion will be unveiled at Moscow’s VDNKh (Exhibition of the National Economy Achievements). Minister of Culture and Sport Aktoty Raimkulova said it at a news conference dedicated to the Day of Kazakhstan Culture in Russia.
- Zimbabwe's former leader Mugabe dies at 95Zimbabwe's former leader Robert Mugabe has died at the age of 95, multiple sources reported Friday.
- Children urged to avoid bright screens before sleepingStudents should steer clear of tablets, smartphones, and TVs before bedtime to promote regular sleep, according to a doctor studying healthy sleep habits.
- President Tokayev on why talented youth should be given chancesPresident of Kazakhstan Kassym-Jomart Tokayev is convinced that active and highly motivated youth should be given a chance to find their place in this life.
- Creation of new brain cells plays underappreciated role in Alzheimer's: studyA study posted on the website of the University of Chicago (UChicago) shows that in genetic forms of Alzheimer's, a process called neurogenesis, the creation of new brain cells, can be disrupted by the brain's own immune cells.
- Kazakh steppe melodies brought to ScotlandThe Atyrau Music College at the Dina Nurpeissova Folk Music Academy performed a ‘Melodies of the Great Steppe’ concert for the Scottish public. The concert was held at the Tivoli Theatre in Aberdeen with the support of the Akimat of the Atyrau Region and the Embassy of Kazakhstan in the UK.