Now viewing: All news
- Suicide: one person dies every 40 secondsProgress in suicide prevention activities in some countries, but much more is needed.
- Int'l fair opens to promote Belt and Road investmentThe 2019 China International Fair for Investment & Trade (CIFIT) and the Belt and Road Investment Congress kicked off Sunday in Xiamen, east China's Fujian Province.
- Ministry talks main activities to digitalize economy of KazakhstanThe main fundamental activity when switching to digitalization of economic branches is the evolution of the human capital assets, the framework of which includes improving digital literacy of all population groups, the Ministry of Digital Development, Defense and Aerospace Industry of Kazakhstan told Trend.
- Kazakhstan deploying new measure on state support for exportersKazakhstan has affirmed a Road Map on non-resource export marketing activities, told Azamat Askaruly Deputy Minister of Trade and Integration.
- II International Film Festival to be held in AlmatyThe II International Film Festival -2019 will be held in the city of Almaty on September 14-20.
- How many Kazakhstani companies export their products abroadMore than 400 Kazakhstani companies export their products abroad, according to Vice Minister of Trade and Integration Azamat Askaruly who said it at a meeting of the Ministry's Board
- 3,758 school backpacks laid at UN show the grave scale of child deaths in conflict in 2018A UNICEF installation to show the devastating scale of child deaths in conflict zones in 2018 was unveiled Sep 8 at the United Nations in New York. The haunting display features 3,758 backpacks in rows reminiscent of a graveyard, each one representing a senseless loss of a young life to conflict, UNICEF informs on its website.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov earns reported $6 million payout for UFC 242 submission winRussia’s Khabib Nurmagomedov has defended his UFC lightweight title in a fight against interim champion Dustin Poirier of the United States in Abu Dhabi on Saturday.