Now viewing: All news
- Alibaba's Jack Ma formally retires, CEO Daniel Zhang succeedsJack Ma, founder and executive chairman of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Inc., formally retired, with chief executive Daniel Zhang succeeding him as chairman, local media said Tuesday.
- U.S. scientists find rocks that record first moments of dinosaur extinctionU.S. scientists have provided strong evidence to the hypothesis that dinosaurs were wiped out after an asteroid slammed into Earth.
- Narita airport chaos ending with resumption of train servicesSleepless travelers left Narita airport on Tuesday, a day after Typhoon Faxai disrupted flights and train services and forced some 13,000 people to stay overnight at the major international airport near Tokyo.
- Kazakhstan's GDP growth accelerated to 4.3%Ruslan Dalenov, National Economy Minister, has announced the growth rate of the gross domestic product.
- 540-bed hospital to be built in PetropavlovskGovernor of the North Kazakhstan region Kumar Aksakalov has met with the top managers of Turkey’s YDA Holding which is planning to build a modern multi-discipline hospital in Petropavlosk.
- Almaty Urban Fest gathers more than 10,000 guestsAlmaty has hosted "Almaty Urban Fest" in the framework of the republican challenge "Qazaqstan Jastar Fest".