Now viewing: All news
- Central Asia's Got Talent to start Sep 15Central Asia’s Got Talent show will be premiered on Kazakhstan’s Khabar TV Channel on Sunday, September 15, at 07:15pm. The show will bring together talented people from Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
- Environmentalists gear up for global climate strikeThe world will demonstrate its readiness toward tackling climate change through a global strike to be held between Sept. 20-27, said the founder of environmental 350 movement.
- Stabbing attack injures 5 in US state of FloridaA mass stabbing occurred in the US state of Florida Wednesday morning, causing five injuries, according to local police.
- More than 100 companies enjoy tax preferences at Astana Hub117 companies became the participants of the Astana Hub International Technological Park of IT Startups and receive tax preferences.
- Prominent journalist and writer Abilfayiz Idrissov passed away at 89Abilfayiz Idrissov, a popular journalist, writer, author of literary and artistic works, candidate of historical sciences, professor, honored worker of the country and eminent figure of Kazakhstan, has passed away aged 89.
- Emirati astronauts raise UAE flag in Baikonur before taking it to spaceEmirati astronauts, Hazzaa Al Mansoori and Sultan Al Neyadi, raised the UAE flag during the flag-raising ceremony held for the countries participating in the mission to the International Space Station, ISS, including the UAE, Russia, and the United States.